About Multilayer Resin Flooring Solutions
PROMIX® industrial multilayer resin flooring epoxy with good resistance to blows and abrasion, dust-proof, slip-proof, suitable for medium-heavy wheeled vehicles, waterproof to oils and liquids that are not particularly aggressive. In case of aggressive liquids it is recommended the use of a polyurethane sealer.
PROMIX® epoxy and polyurethane multilayer resin flooring systems are made with the highest quality resins and catalysts, aggregate blends and optional decorative elements to ensure superior performance and aesthetics.
Characteristics and advantages:
- Exceptional chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance
- Slight correction of support level
- Variety of skid resistance options
- Resistant to Skydrol, jet fuel, grease, oil and rubber tire stains
- Variety of stock and custom colors available
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) and conductive epoxy floor coatings
- Epoxy/silica aggregate broadcast, slurry and mortar floors
- Water-based epoxy primer and sealer
- Colored quartz blend and epoxy broadcast and troweled flooring
Performance : dust-proof, surface water-proofing, resistance to wear, abrasion, blows, ease of decontamination, level.
Appearance: uniformity with no cavitations or cracking.
Intended use: Multilayer Resin Flooring Solutions used heavily by hoisting vehicles, valid for environments producing and processing food, slaughterhouses, cold meat factories, cheese-making plants, chemical industry, tanning plants, dyeing plants, industrial floors, warehouses, workshops, logistic areas, shelved warehouses, supermarkets, refrigerated warehouses, refrigerating rooms, production plants, packaging plants, outdoor and raised car parks, terraces, stairs, chemical plants, re-qualification of old tiled floors, etc.
PROMIX® Multilayer Resin Flooring Application
- Surface preparation
- Application 1st coat of PROMIX® ML150
- Application 2nd coat of PROMIX® ML 150
- Application 3rd coat of PROMIX® E300
- Application 4th coat of PROMIX® C610
Need more information?
If you are an architect, a resin floor installer or even a customer and you want more information on our product or need a quotation for your project please contact us and one of our team members will guide you in obtaining the best result.